Wednesday 7 March 2012

Why Hello There!

Oh hai there! It's nice to meet you!
 I've made this blog to write about issues I believe to be important and my views on the world and its current happenings. I also intend to write about me, growing up and being a teenager. To hopefully encourage or amuse those who choose to read my blogs posts. I love to write so this should be more than a delight to keep up and should hopefully help me develop my skills as a writer and help me become the writer and desire to be. To sum it up I want to share with the world what I think and my life and my interests and dislikes to be a part of this fast growing culture we have created on our friend the internet. 
So there it was my first blog post on my first ever blog! Don't worry they won't always be as short or as boring as this but we all have to start somewhere, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment